Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring is A-Comin'....


Today was such a beautiful day that it's hard not to think that it will be spring TOMORROW!  Oh how I wish.  I've never been one to hate winter (I actually really love winter), but this time of year is when I start wishing the cold would blow away and warmth, color, and chirping would join us again.  I was revisiting some photos from last spring and summer and I came upon this one of Caleb riding the 4 wheeler (looking too cute for words I might add).  My boys love being outside and I LOVE that they love it!  It helps to have a boy cousin next door who loves being out with them.  They all headed out today for a couple of hours where they proceeded to pull up many of my perennials (Will thought he was helping me weed) and they also began spreading dirt from the flower beds onto the sidewalk to "cover up the holes in the sidewalk"....gotta love the helpfulness.  ;)  Spring is right around the corner!  YEEHAWW!


1 comment:

andyheckathorne said...

That is one tough lookin' dude with that diaper sticking out. No diapers this year, though. Our little boys are growing up.